M/S Champollion Cruise Aswan- Luxor Prices starting from 2745 EGP
3 nights 4 days
About the city
The magical city of Aswan, formerly known as Swenett, is located in the south of Egypt. The word Aswan is derived from the ancient Egyptian word “Soun”, which means souk or market. Aswan earned its name because it was a strategic gateway to the South. In ancient times, it was the main provider of granite used for obelisks and sculptures.
The rates are including:
- Full Board Accommodation (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- All sightseeing & transfers in the above programs
- Guidance fees for Arabic, English, German, Italian, Spanish & French and any other languages will be calculated at a different fee.
- Meet, assist.
Trip does not include
The rates are excluding:
- Airport transfers for 02 ways airport transfers charges: –
- For Limousine 475 L.E
- For Microbus 600 L.E
- All above rates are excluding any other extras on board.
- Nile cruise Staff tipping (boat staff + Bags holders) 110 L.E per pax in 04 Nights &85 L.E per pax in 03 Nights
- After sending your request by mail to (Mohamed@airlinktvl-october.com)
- OR call us on : 01143666611
We will send you the details in the final confirmation.
- Payment cash in our office – Air Link Tourism Company – October Branch
Office 41 – Ground Floor – Diamond Mall, Central Corridor, Seventh District – 6th of October.
- For Bank Transfer please contact us.