M/S ISADORA Nile Cruise Luxor- Aswan Prices starting from 3581 EGP
4 nights 5 days
About the city
Luxor is the most well known recognized City in Upper (Southern) Egypt and the capital of Luxor Governorate, known famously for its oldest and most Ancient Egyptian sites. Originally called ‘Thebes’ in ancient Egypt, Luxor is often known also as the ‘World’s greatest open-air Museum’. The ruins of the early Temples of Karnak and Luxor stand within the modern city on the East Bank and life goes on unchanged for centuries amongst the local inhabitants.. .
The rates are including:
- Full Board Accommodation (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- All sightseeing & transfers in the above programs
- Guidance fees for Arabic, English, German, Italian, Spanish & French and any other languages will be calculated at a different fee.
- Meet, assist.
Trip does not include
The rates are excluding:
- Airport transfers for 02 ways airport transfers charges: –
- For Limousine 475 L.E
- For Microbus 600 L.E
- All above rates are excluding any other extras on board.
- Nile cruise Staff tipping (boat staff + Bags holders) 110 L.E per pax in 04 Nights &85 L.E per pax in 03 Nights
- After sending your request by mail to (Mohamed@airlinktvl-october.com)
We will send you the details in the final confirmation.
- Payment cash in our office – Air Link Tourism Company – October Branch
Office 41 – Ground Floor – Diamond Mall, Central Corridor, Seventh District – 6th of October.
- For Bank Transfer please contact us.