M/S LA TERRASSE Nile Cruise Aswan – Luxor Prices starting from 6557 EGP
3 nights 4 days
About the city
Aswān is an administrative centre, winter resort, and commercial centre, receiving trade from Sudan. It is also an industrial centre, with a copper- and steel-producing complex, a chemicals plant producing fertilizer, a cement plant, a sugar refinery, and quarries producing granite and marble. The old Aswān Dam (completed in 1902) rises about 3 miles (5 km) south of the city; .
The rates are including:
- Full Board Accommodation (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- All sightseeing & transfers in the above programs
- Guidance fees for Arabic, English, German, Italian, Spanish & French and any other languages will be calculated at a different fee.
- Meet, assist.
Trip does not include
The rates are excluding:
- Airport transfers for 02 ways airport transfers charges: –
- For Limousine 475 L.E
- For Microbus 600 L.E
- All above rates are excluding any other extras on board.
- Nile cruise Staff tipping (boat staff + Bags holders) 110 L.E per pax in 04 Nights &85 L.E per pax in 03 Nights
- After sending your request by mail to (Mohamed@airlinktvl-october.com)
- OR call us: 01143666611
We will send you the details in the final confirmation.
- Payment cash in our office – Air Link Tourism Company – October Branch
Office 41 – Ground Floor – Diamond Mall, Central Corridor, Seventh District – 6th of October.
- For Bank Transfer please contact us.